Friday, April 24, 2009

Because Chuck Norris Can!

This is pretty darn awesome.

  1. Go to Google
  2. Type in 'Find Chuck Norris'. (Don't hit enter/search)
  3. Click on 'I'm Feeling Lucky'
  4. Enjoy the awesomness (or, if you're lazy just click here for the result. But hang your head in shame at your laziness)
The thing is... this isn't acutally a Google site. It's a private site.

This now on my (very long) list of 'things I wish I had thought of first'. Not only did someone come up with this kick-ass idea but they generated enough traffic to make it the top site (which would be easy to maintain but VERY hard to create) and hasn't gotten sued for infringement of any sort (thus proving there's nothing disclaimers can't do... and that I should really be using them more).

I'm expecting my lightbulb moment any day now. Any day...


Share on Facebook

2 comments:

Jana said...

*Hanging head in shame* Yes, I was lazy and just clicked on the link you provided.

That's too funny!

Nyk said...

That was GREAT!!!! Way too funny! You're a comic genius!!! Thanks.

http://videoreleaseupdate.blogspot.com/